Vol. 17 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- Ethical implications of Lance Armstrong's performance-enhancing drug case.
- The shift from economic to social responsibility: the tale of two arguments.
- Corporate speech and the problem of corporate personality in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.
- The gender pay gap in the United Methodist Church.
- Markopolizing conversion fraud: understanding and identifying opportunities for US financial reporting conversion fraud.
- Internet sales use tax: a story of evolution.
- Finding a personal fit in law, morality, and ethics.
- Do values change over time? An exploratary study of business majors.
- Deposit insurance, consolidation and the banker's ombudsman in the modern law of banking in Nigeria: a critical perspective.