Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, July - July 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Corporate social initiatives in the Philippines: experiences of four major corporations.
- Environmental accounting of small and medium-sized entities following the 2011 Tohoku-Pacific Ocean earthquake.
- The economic, legal and ethical philosophy of Frederic Bastiat.
- Law and accounting: did Lehman brothers use of Repo 105 transactions violate accounting and legal rules?
- Accounting educators and practitioners' perspectives on fraud and forensic topics in the accounting curriculum.
- The federal government's war on marriage AKA the marriage penalty tax: unfair to individuals and harmful to society.
- Anatomy and impact of bribery on Siemens AG.