Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- EEOC vs. higher education: recent laws and interpretations impacting faculty discrimination.
- Viewing cybersecurity as a public good: the role of governments, businesses, and individuals.
- A multinational analysis of corruption and economic activity.
- A comparison of university efforts to contain academic dishonesty.
- The wages of sin: social norms and executive compensation.
- A Code of Civility for the university setting: the architecture for implementation.
- Is it profitable to offer paid leave? A case study of the legal profession.
- The impact of federal regulations on identifying, preventing, and eliminating corporate fraud.
- Sukuk: global issues and challenges.
- An examination of financial performance and risk of environmentally friendly 'green' companies.