Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- Consumption taxes on digital products in the European Union.
- The regulation of genetically modified foods: a corporate ethical and social responsibility challenge.
- Development of a macro-model of cross cultural ethics.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting by bp: revealing or obscuring risks?
- Penalties for federal tax crimes: the IRS arsenal.
- How "cybersafe" are the BRICs?
- Education level and ethical attitude toward tax evasion: a six-country study.