Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, July - July 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- Forgive us our debts: the great recession of 2008-09.
- Should the nonprofit organization's mission drive the tax deductibility of contributions?
- Education policy and school segregation: a study of the Denver metropolitan region.
- Omaha unilaterally changes retiree's benefits--contract clause implications.
- Rising risks and uncertainties for U.S. firms' gifts, travel and entertainment expenses for marketing in foreign countries: the implications of increased foreign corrupt practices act enforcement.
- Active versus passive academic dishonesty: comparative perceptions of accounting versus non-accounting majors.
- She's not heavy, she's my sister: does anyone really give a hoot about obesity and weight discrimination? The case of the "heavy" Hooters Girls.
- When a lie is the truth: pandering child pornogrpahy.