Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, July 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- An examination of ethical values among black and white subjects and among males and females.
- Donor's remorse and broken promises: the enforceability of charitable pledges.
- Corporate governance & business ethics: a Dubai-based survey.
- The federal false claims act and qui tam actions: what every healthcare manager should know.
- Examining state sponsored lotteries and their effect on bankruptcy filing rates: a time series analysis.
- In the beginning: ethical perspectives of business and non-business college freshmen.
- A comparison of the ethics of business students: stated behavior versus actual behavior.