Vol. 20 Nbr. 4, July 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Welcome to another edition!(EDITORS)
- HECTOR GARCIA.
- THE POWER OF AGILE CORPORATE CULTURES.
- STORE #1000: Sun Holdings CEO, Guillermo Perales, celebrates the opening of his 1,000th location and shares his plans for his recent acquisition, Taco Bueno.
- 10th ANNUAL LATINOS ON BOARDS.
- ADVANCING LATINOS ON BOARDS: THE ROLE OF LCDA: A FOREWORD BY ESTHER AGUILERA, PRESIDENT & CEO.
- KORN FERRY'S HISPANIC BOARD PLACEMENTS REPORT.
- TRANSFORMING THE SEARCH: Ron Lumbra of Heidrick & Struggles, is part of team that has taken action in placing diversity at the top of their list.
- THE MISSING PIECES: LATINOS IN THE BOARDROOM.
- LATINOS ON BOARDS: THE 2019 LIST.
- BRIAN MOYNIHAN'S BATTLE CRY IS 'NO EXCUSES', HERE'S WHY.
- UNCOVERING THE PROCESS OF BOARD GROWTH: From Antonio Garza, Former Ambassador to Mexico and Board Director at Kansas City Southern.
- INITIATIVE TO INVEST: Goldman Sachs has created an initiative, Launch with GS, that will help grow entrepreneurs grow and build the business of their dreams.
- THE NOMAD: HOW LUCIANO MACAGNO'S WORLD EXPERIENCE IS PAVING THE WAY FOR DELTA'S FUTURE.
- A VIEW FROM TWO WORLDS: Antonio Carrillo, CEO of Arcosa Inc., newly elected Director of NRG Energy and former Director at Trinity Industries and Dr. Pepper-Snapple Group.
- AN OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE CHANGE: How Aleida Rios is shaping the future of energy at BP.
- DONNA ALVARADO ON BOARD SERVICE.
- POWER LEADERSHIP: NRG's CEO, Mauricio Gutierrez, is committed to the customer and he discusses why Boards should also commit.
- EQUIPPED AND QUALIFIED: Gerry Lopez speaks on the qualifications and requirements to becoming a Board member.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BOARD DIVERSITY: CURT FARMER, CEO COMERICA BANK.
- MAKING A BOARD: Linda Chavez, ABM Industries Director, believes that focus on employees is one big factor to make a board a good one.
- CHARDONNAY EVOLUTION: When it comes to Chardonnay, winemakers have learned to make this wine's beauty shine through.