Vol. 19 Nbr. 3, July 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- LA BRISA ICE CREAM CO.
- MI PUEBLO SERVICES.
- FACT-BASED LEADERSHIP.
- POWER OF DISCIPLINE: Shifting from financial services to consumer beverages may have been difficult, but Peter Villegas is enjoying the transition.
- ENSURING DIVERSITY.
- LANGUAGE OF WINE.
- TOP PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.
- COMMITTED TO HEALTH: Dedicating his entire life to the field of medicine and the improvement of health in American society, Dr. Mark Diaz is a truly inspirational figure that proudly represents the Latino community.
- MESSAGE OF HOPE.
- TOP HOSPITALS FOR LATINOS.
- PERSPECTIVES ON THE QUALITY OF CANCER CARE IN THE U.S. AND LATIN AMERICA: Two leading Latino oncologists discuss the promise of therapeutic Inroads and the challenge of expanding access to latin America.
- TOP HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR LATINOS.
- ROOTED ON SERVICE.
- CATALYST FOR CHANGE.
- LATINA TAKEOVER.
- VICTOR ARIAS KNOWS THE FUTURE OF BOARD LEADERSHIP IS LATINO.
- THE CANDIDATES.
- LEADING WITH PURPOSE: EY's diversity and inclusion efforts are built into their DNA of putting people first and going above for their clients.
- THE 3 MOST CRITICAL ISSUES FOR BOARD DIRECTORS.
- LATINOS ON BOARDS.
- PHENOMENAL LEADERSHIP.
- 15 MOST RELEVANT HISPANIC DIRECTORS.
- DISTINGUISHED LEADERSHIP.
- FROM BAJA TO THE WORLD.