Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, March 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- PROSPANICA'S LEADERSHIP SUMMIT.
- JOINED FORCES.
- SOMOS FAMILIA.
- DRIVING POSITIVE OUTCOMES.
- LEADERSHIP AT THE SPEED OF CHANGE: There's nothing more gratifying to me as a leader than helping unlock people's potential so they can achieve more than they thought possible.
- MARKETING GIANTS: Three marketing experts share insights on producing strategies, content and the perfect approach for brands that focus on diversity and multiculturalism.
- SHAPING THE INDUSTRY OF TECHNOLOGY.
- MAKING HER OWN WAY.
- HOW INDUSTRY UPSTART SOFTTEK DRIVES TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION.
- TOP SCHOOLS FOR LATINOS IN TECH.
- PERSISTENCE TO GROW.
- SMOOTH, FAST AND FRIENDLY: The 2018 Chevy Bolt is a fantastic vehicle to get around if you've decided to go with the trend of friendly environment and a happy experience.
- MUSIC TO ORACLE'S EARS: Alexis Langagne, vice president of operations for North America, relieves communications, analytical and change-agent skills are critical.
- CHAMPIONING ENERGY.
- THE POWER OF PERSEVERANCE.
- TOP 30.
- CORE LEADERSHIP.
- WINNING BIG.
- INNOVATE TO THRIVE.
- MOST POWERFUL LATINAS IN BUSINESS.
- MATCH MADE: Q&A with Belinda Pestanas mentee, Lauren Tanenbaum, Tax Services Manager, EY.
- FOCUSED ON FINANCE.
- UNCORKING NAPA.