Vol. 18 Nbr. 3, May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the desk of the publisher.
- Letter from the editor.
- The future of healthcare policy.
- At the forefront of Hispanics and cancer.
- Top Latinas in Corporate America: what makes these powerful Latinas powerful?
- Belinda Pestana: fulfilling the freedom to dream and achieve.
- Priscilla Almodovar: chasing beloved dreams to triumph.
- Maria Castanon Moats: dreaming big to succeed.
- Finding a solution to medical coverage.
- Health is all we have: if we lose it, we're done!(HEALTH FEATURE)
- Cigna's mission to help save lives.
- Top hospitals for Latinos.
- For the people.
- Doctors in the house.
- Luis Flores: doing the right thing.
- Dr. David Hayes-Bautista: the prophet of Latino Health.
- The facts behind common illnesses in Latinos.
- Sara del Valle: turned a love of math into a life-saving measure.
- Efrain Talamantes: mentoring tomorrow's doctors.
- Alex Herrera: leading force behind cancer research at City of Hope Hospital.
- Chris Duke: fighting the battle against cervical cancer.
- Top Latino physicians.
- Patricia Arvielo: passing on the American dream.
- Lasting legacy: Natalie Boden's successful creation of her own PR agency continues her family's longstanding history of entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Rioja--Ribera del Duero: Mano a mano.