Vol. 17 Nbr. 3, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Eduardo Tobon: taking ALPFA to new heights.
- Letter from the editor: special health edition.
- A conversation with the publisher.
- Addiction and the brain: explained by Dr. Nora Volkow.
- Dr. Antonio R. Flores: a champion in education for the Latino community.
- A classic reborn: with its millions of fans watching every move, Lexus built its RX from the ground up and created another definitive vehicle.
- Health edition.
- Elena Rios: working hard to improve Latino healthcare.
- Dr. David Hayes-Bautista: finding a link between culture, behavior and health.
- Latinos in pharma.
- MEDINEXO: healthcare where it should be interview with Joro Toro, president and chief executive officer.
- Exclusive interview with Ysabel Duron Executive Director.
- Interview with Dr. Jeffrey Weitzel: screening and preventing breast cancer among Latinas.
- Amelia Tena: cancer survivor.
- Tracking cancer: the Hispanic factor with Dr. Otis Brawley.
- I. Benjamin Paz, M.D.: advocating for a healthy lifestyle.
- Rodrigo Nunez: a story of hope and appreciation.
- A hope-filed reunion.
- Inteliks--provider of comprehensive medical revenue solutions for doctors across the U.S.
- Dr. Alfredo Quinones: the brains behind brain cancer research.
- The new face of children's health.
- Children's National: providing care all children can relate to.
- Dr. Denice Cora-Bramble: talks culture of prevention.
- Top 10 Latino physicians.
- Most Powerful Latinas.
- MasterCard's Malvina Longoria driven by a Sense of Community.
- Marcus Notaro, Winemaker Stag's Leap Wine Cellars.