Vol. 17 Nbr. 2, April 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- A conversation with the publisher.
- What diversity should mean.
- Daisy Expusito-Ulla: understands that Latinos are the new American consumer.
- Bringing hope against cancer: Rev. Luis Cortes, of Esperanza, is united with cancer treatment centers of America in his quest to make Latinos aware of this malady.
- Ricardo Garcia: mover and shaker for social change and social justice.
- Cynthia Bowman: Bank of America's Chief Diversity and inclusion officer shares her thoughts on leadership, what drives her, and how diversity makes companies stronger.
- Patricia David: cuts to the chase.
- Diversity: a catalyst for results and positive change: Deborah Rosado Shaw--Senior Vice President, Global Chief & Engagement Officer, PepsiCo.
- Ted Acosta: promoting diversity and inclusiveness that is always significant.
- Lorie Valle-Yanez--knows how to embrace diversity.
- Passion: Paola Meinzer, H&R Block's Manager of Multicultural Initiatives, says that her Latino roots is what inspired her to excel in her career.
- New York life's Ted Mathas: connecting with the Latino community.
- Syncronicity: turning dreams into reality.
- Companies that invest in the Latino community are investing in the future of America: changing lives, one person at a time.
- HACR President: Cid Wilson: is grooming Hispanic executives for a corporate future.
- Legendary Hispanic: advertising executive Dolores Kunda executive director of the Latino Corporate Directors Association (LCDA).
- CIA's Carmen Middleton reaches out to the Latino community.
- Five outstanding companies for diversity.
- Diversity champions: top 15 CDO's.
- The Villalobos brothers: reaching the Latino market one goal at a time.
- Linda Forte talks diversity.
- Mexican and California: wines better than ever!(LATINO LEADERS CELLAR)