Vol. 17 Nbr. 1, February - February 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- A conversation with the publisher.
- The color of money: Chesterton teaches us about the mysticism of money and why it is not the only thing that makes the world go round.
- Charlotte and the super power pachanga.
- The unstoppable Rey Gonzalez of El Valor.
- Latinos: in the automotive industry.
- Latino Leaders Top 2 marketing professionals.
- Arcilia Acosta.
- Enrique Olvera: the power of food.
- Sprint's number one man Marcelo Claure is attempting to make a historic turnaround.
- The finance edition.
- Wealth management advisor: Karin V. Larrave, is a financial advisor from Northwestern Mutual who makes philanthropy a cornerstone of her business.
- Dr. Juan Sanabria: Chicago, Illinois.
- For a better border.
- Top chef Mexico.
- Trailblazer Monica L. Martinez: true leadership, according to Monica L. Martinez, of Comerica Bank, is an evolution.
- Life is good for Mario Guevara: Chief Executive Officer of the Big Group: life is made up of a series of decisions, or at least that is how Mario understands it, knowing which opportunities to take advantage of and which to let slide by.
- What it means to be Latino: second part of an interview with author Richard Rodriguez.
- Spreading wealth and knowledge in in the Latino community.
- The 101 most influential Latinos: 2015 annual luncheon roundtable.
- The man from Accenture: Pedro Garcia: Managing Director of Financial Services, Client Lead North America of Accenture.
- Wealth creators of Washington D.C.
- Sharing good times with friends.