Nbr. 17, November - November 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Publisher's letter.
- A leader with a vision for a New America: Archbishop Jose H. Gomez may just have the key that can bring the country together.
- Latinos in high-tech.
- HITEC: true leadership & true dedication.
- Empowering through technology: Laura Quintana: vice president, corporate affairs Cisco.
- Victor Rios: core values come first.
- Leading the way: a conversation with Marilyn Ehrhardt: owner, CEO and president SabiaNet Inc. Author, From Learning in to Kneeling Down.
- Top 100 awardee list.
- Paychex's Efrain Rivera rises to the top.
- Best schools for Latinos.
- The new frontier in education: Dr. Vistasp M. Karbhari, president of the University of Texas at Arlington wants Latinos to not only get a higher education, but to succeed.
- Mark McClendon: Tarrant County Community College Vice Chancellor of Finance explores Latino need for education.
- Juan Sanchez Munoz: Texas Tech Vice President says role models and financial solutions key to a student success.
- A family legacy: Armando Codina is shaping and building his future with the encouragement of his daughter Ana.
- Creo en mi/I believe in me: what makes an attorney Latino Leader.
- Gaby Natale: entrepreneur extraordinaire.
- Celebrating diversity leadership.
- Top companies for Latinos: a look at the best in the country and why other firms should follow their lead.
- Connect for success: a chat with Francis Hondal, ENP, credit & loyalty solution, Mastercard.
- Northwestern Mutual's Jorge Quezada--embracing the Latino/Hispanic market: Jorge Quezada, diversity and inclusion leadership development lead is responsible for heading the advancement of leaders and securing the success of the diversity and inclusion principles and practices for the company.
- Best companies for Latinos.
- Latino talent acquisition panel.
- Honoring the maestros among us.
- Lorenzo Galifano: Mulvane wines.