Vol. 27 Nbr. 1, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The new New World.
- Recycling with Purpose: PepsiCo Latin America launches program to promote recycling and the circular economy.
- In Latin America, sustaiilability gains as the 'right thing to do'.
- Waste is Money: A business model that throws money into the dumpster? Yes. Waste management in Latin America, where recyclables are thrown away and buried in the garbage dump.
- To sell or not to sell: Embraer's dilemma.
- C-suite talk: C-suite executives of three companies from different industries in Latin America give their projections for 2019.
- The DNA of Latin America's Unicorns.
- A tale of two populists.
- Smartphones phones get SMARTER: High tech handsets will continue to dominate Latin America's mobile market in the coming years.
- Human artificial intelligence: A promising future or a deepening of social inequalities?
- Navigating a sea of technology.
- INNOVATION IS IN THE AIR.