Vol. 23 Nbr. 6, November - November 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Time to invest.
- Lackluster global growth drags down Latin America.
- Salary and non-salary costs as a percentage of GDP per worker.
- 2016: the year of the axe and the deal.
- Navigating a world of digital disruption.
- Energy reform to rev investment in Mexican economy.
- The benefits of the energy reform: Latin Trade Speaks with Pedro Joaquin Coldwell, Secretary of Energy, Mexico.
- Multilatinas, ready for 2016.
- Multilatinas index--2nd quarter 2015.
- A bright star in turbulent times.
- Central American integration: Central American integration features important projects spearheaded by government agencies, but it's the private sector that is leading the way.
- Investment in infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean: when the how, the how much and the who are what's important.
- Renovation on the frontier: the region's customs operators are renovating their platforms in an effort to reduce wait times, eliminate corruption, and simplify processes.
- High impact philanthropy: four tips to maximize your giving.
- Emotion and camaraderie in recognition of a Legacy.
- Success through innovation: new strategies, new markets, new faces.
- Agents of change: the new face of innovation and talent.
- Excellence in Leadership: the 21st Bravo Business Awards Ceremony.
- CFO Forum Monterrey.
- The CFO who turned Gruma around.
- Financial cocktail at a CFO breakfast.