Vol. 23 Nbr. 4, July - July 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Never let a crisis go to waste.
- Electronic home video use is booming.
- How many wealthy people are there in Latin America?
- Chinese investment in Latin America--no longer business as usual.
- Latin Trade's best of travel.
- Delta spreads its wings in Latin America: an exclusive interview with Nicolas Ferri, vice president for Latin America and the Caribbean of Delta Air Lines.
- Clearer skies.
- 2014: a sour year for corporate Latin America: the relatively favorable business environment prevailing in Latin America during the first half of 2014 deteriorated fast from the third quarter amid unfavorable international conditions.
- YFP, a rebirth at full speed: exclusive interview with Miguel Galuccio, CEO, YPF.
- AES remains firm in Latin America despite some headwinds: exclusive interview with Andres Gluski, CEO AES.
- Opportunities in times of uncertainty.
- More shadows than bright spots in Brazil's recovery.
- Making the Brazil dream: a reality.
- Peru: Latin America's star set to shine again.
- Corporate Latin America: archaic stereotypes to overcome: research consistently shows that companies with women in top leadership positions do better financially, but it still remains a challenge for women working in the region to get a corner office or a seat in the boardroom.
- The evolving role of the CFO.
- Creating impact in the Americas.
- Trends and perspectives.