No. 9-4, March 2017
- Foreign Patent Filing: A Different Kind of 'Climate Watch'
- An Interview with Horace G. Dawson III, Red Lobster Seafood Company
- A First Look at the Impact of Recent Rule Changes on Patent Owner Preliminary Responses
- Decisions in Brief
- What You Risk: A Review of Subject Matter Conflicts of Interest in Intellectual Property Prosecution
- Are the Crown Jewels Really Safe? Considerations for Building a Strong Trade Secret Portfolio in Today's Market
- What Do Traditional Knowledge and Traditional Cultural Expressions Have to Do with Intellectual Property Rights?
- Millennial Demand for Alternative Medicine and Its Effects on Biopiracy
- Stop Patent Troll Armageddon: Use Defensive Aggregators
- Thinking Economically About Commercial Success Commercial success as a secondary consideration of obviousness is often misunderstood and misapplied.
- Ever Hear of a Well-Claused Brief?
- Protecting Designs Through Trademarks and Trade Dress at the USITC
- Ghosts in the Hit Machine: Musical Creation and the Doctrine of Subconscious Copying
- Hybrid Theory-Mixed Apparatus and Method Claims in the Federal Jurisprudence
- After Nautilus: The Tension Between the Inherent Lack of Clarity of Language and Notice Function of Patent Law
- What You Need to Know: Major Changes to the TTAB Rules of Practice