Nbr. 9-3, January 2017
- Everyone Is Thinking about It
- An Interview with Andrew Byrnes, Presence Learning
- Decisions in Brief
- Standing By BRI: A Review of the Broadest Reasonable Interpretation Standard at the PTAB
- Trends Before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- PTAB: Past, Present, and Future
- The Patent Trial and Appeal Board: A Runaway Tribunal that Undermines the Law of Validity
- I Lost at the USPTO, What Are My Chances on Appeal?
- An Interview with Chief Judge David Ruschke of the PTAB
- Is It Time to Rethink eBay?
- The Evolution of Patent Office Litigation Practice Under the AIA: A Review of Past Reform and a Look Ahead to Possible Changes on the Horizon
- Navigating Inter Partes Review Appeals in the Federal Circuit: A Statistical Review