Vol. 23 Nbr. 3, April 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Something different.
- CCL to acquire Treofan Americas.
- Hub Labels celebrates addition of new MPS EF press.
- Great Lakes Label relies on SPGPrints for rotary screen capabilities.
- Italian converter takes world's first Omet XJet powered by Durst.
- All American Label upgrades with new Nilpeter MO-4 offset press.
- Kala adds new HP Indigo 6900.
- Argent Tape & Label's Lynn Perenic receives WBE Star Award.
- INDUSTRY People.
- Judy Abelman joins LPC.
- TLMI tackles leadership in San Diego.
- Viva Italia!(NARROW WEB Europe)
- Tariffs: Impact on industry: US plans for steel and aluminum tariffs would affect printing and packaging.
- Handle the Truth: How to keep a printing business M&A out of court.
- Flexible packaging student winners.
- Pacific Barcode, Inc.: Immersed in digital print technology, the California label company is 'changing the way you do labels.'.
- Print Management Systems: New software continues to help label converters streamline their operations.
- A COMMON $ENSE APPROACH TO COATING APPLICATIONS.
- Metallic Inks: Supplier R&D has led to viable, cost-effective alternatives that make labels sparkle and shine.
- The Color-Logic alternative.
- Pouch Converting: Pouches are experiencing greater growth rates than other forms of flexible packaging.
- Recycling of plastic pouches needs to be easier to ensure their survival.
- NARROW WEB Products.
- INDUSTRY Events.
- 'Jane Walker' label stirs PR pot.