Vol. 22 Nbr. 7, October - October 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Sneak Peak.
- INDUSTRY News.
- INDUSTRY People.
- TLMI hosts inaugural printTHINK Summit.
- Heavy levy.
- Green chemistry, continued...
- Nutrition label changes delayed Industries point to cost and time; consumer advocates disagree.
- Hey Rock, what's the multiple for the label industry?
- FLEXcon, Topflight partner for celebrity makeup label.
- Flexible packaging and the label converter: a recent survey commissioned by All Printing Resources reveals a growing, profitable market and a tremendous opportunity.
- Lean Manufacturing: converters and suppliers look for new ways to drive efficiency and reduce waste.
- Static control and web cleaning & handling: a look at products designed to help converters achieve defect-free printing.
- NARROW WEB Products.
- INDUSTRY Events.
- Don't 'over send' or 'under think'.