Vol. 49 Nbr. 3-4, September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Coming to understand experience: Dewey's theory of experience and narrative inquiry.
- Overestimating Plato and underestimating Isocrates: the example of Thomas Jefferson.
- Platforms, purpose, and pedagogy: reclaiming context and resisting technopoly with participatory media.
- "Pedagogical reading": the aesthetics of attending in reading student work.
- Feeling Lonesome: The Philosophy and Psychology of Loneliness.
- Frequently asked questions about journal of thought.