Vol. 48 Nbr. 2, June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bringing educational thought to public school lunch: Alice waters and the edible schoolyard.
- Postmodern dietetic: reclaiming the body through the practice of alimentary freedom.
- Time to eat: school lunch and the loss of leisure in education.
- Let's sit together: exploring the potential for human relations education at lunch.
- Midday eating while learning: the school cafeteria, homeschooling, and the open campus high school.
- It IS about chicken: chick-fil-A, posthumanist intersectionality, and gastro-aesthetic pedagogy.
- Three educational problems: the case of eating animals.