Vol. 46 Nbr. 3-4, September 2011
- From the editor.
- Social studies, citizenship education, and the search for an American identity: an argument against a unifying narrative.
- Emotional intelligence meets virtue ethics: implications for educators.
- Frequently asked questions about Journal of Thought.
- Deliberating through group differences in education for trust and respect.
- Critical, emancipatory, and pluralistic research for education: a review of critical systems theory.
- Mindfulness in education: case studies of mindful teachers and their teaching practices.
- Fishbowl blues revisited.