Vol. 44 Nbr. 3-4, September 2009
- Toward a more critical outlook.
- Democratic bankruptcy: three programs to help prevent it in our schools.
- Will the leadership of Chinese education follow the footsteps of American education? A brief historical and socio-political analysis.
- Theories of practice: understanding the practice of educational leadership.
- The impact of the pressures to make adequate yearly progress on teachers in a Midwest urban school district: a qualitative analysis.
- Novel identities: Catharine Maria Sedgwick's hope Leslie as a mentoring framework for curriculum studies and life journeys.
- Some remarks on Dewey's metaphysics and theory of education.
- Growing a Soul for Social Change: Building the Knowledge Base for Social Justice.
- The Old Fanatic Died Last Week.