Vol. 6 Nbr. 1, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Silk-cloth weaving development of the Mon-Khmer ethnic group in Lower-Isan.
- Suitable management model for economic, social and cultural development derived from beliefs and rites on prabuddha Southern in Chachoengsao province.
- Family values and female's psychological aggression.
- Nora: The Preservation of the Southern Thailand Performing Arts development and inheritance.
- An examination of teaching behaviors and learning activities in physical education class settings taught by three different levels of teachers.
- The model of Quality Of Life improvement for chronic patients in community by using social support.
- On studying the linkage between children mortality, prosperity and education using fully latent models.
- Food security among households: evidence from rice consumers in Igbemo region.
- The development of potential problem solving of students, Mahasarakham University.