Vol. 5 Nbr. 3, July 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The prevalence of running away from home among prostituted children in Malaysia.
- Norm divergence opportunity structure and utilization of self-employed immigrants' qualifications.
- Assessment of marketing orientation concept in Jordanian service industry.
- Inventory management systems with hazardous items of two-parameter exponential distribution.
- A review of the determinants of share prices.
- Implementing the current science and citizenship mandates: a learning theory analysis and set of recommendations.
- Boarding school students monitoring systems (E-ID) using radio frequency identification.
- Cognitive and non-cognitive characteristics as determinants of success in professional courses at undergraduate stage.
- Appropriate technological development guidelines for rubber plantation for community economic development using local wisdom in Northeastern Thailand.
- The social capital of the silver ornaments in Northeastern, Thailand.
- Consumer satisfaction with public health care in China.
- Differences between learning styles in professional courses at university level.
- Development of socioscientific issues-based teaching for preservice science teachers.
- Women empowerment through participation in micro-credit programme: a case study from Bangladesh.
- Community participation in Watershed Management Programs.