Vol. 5 Nbr. 2, April 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Sustainable regional development.
- The effect of learning styles on education and the teaching process.
- Philosophy underlying emotional intelligence in relation to level of curiosity and academic achievement of rural area students.
- Personal and psychological factors-does it impact the choice of advertising medium?
- The adaptation of fishing instruments by a farmers' community in the Thung Kula area, in North Eastern Thailand.
- A multicultural comparison of engineering students: implications to teaching and learning.
- An assessment of urban quality of life by using analytic hierarchy process approach (case study: comparative study of quality of life in the north of Iran).
- An applied local wisdom to manage water for developing riverside community: a case study of the Lam Ta Kong river basin.
- US foreign policy and aid to the peace corps.
- Social capital concerning a conservation of sweet wild trees (Phak Whanpa) in a Northeastern Thailand community.
- Regional development model for East Azerbaijan.