Vol. 5 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Computer usage and achievement among adults in rural area Malaysia.
- Attitudes of Sultan Qaboos University students towards some environmental problems and their willingness to take action to reduce them.
- Determinants of intra-industry trade between Zimbabwe and its trading partners in the Southern African Development Community region (1990-2006).
- Social capital concerning a conservation of sweet wild trees (Phak Whanpa) in a Northeastern Thailand community.
- Outcomes of human resource development interventions.
- Causal relationships between financial development, trade openness and economic growth: the case of Turkey.
- The adjustment of the manufacturing labors in the Northeastern, Thailand.
- Strategic application of information and communication technology for effective service delivery in banking industry.
- Disposition of Human Resource Development structure in manufacturing firms in Malaysia.
- Analysis of the relationship between physical self-concept and body image dissatisfaction in female students.
- Jordanian women and education.
- The effect of banks merger on electronic banking services competency.