Vol. 4 Nbr. 4, October 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Personal characteristics affecting agricultural extension workers' job satisfaction level.
- The changes of some electrolytes after two months activity.
- Financial service of wealth management banking: balanced scorecard approach.
- An econometric model for water sector in Jordan.
- A study of models of life quality development of Isan marginal communities as affected by installation of the solar home system.
- Changes in rural areas and regional development.
- Efficiency comparison of operational and profitability: a case of Hong Kong commercial banks.
- Teaching strategies and class practices of the teachers who teach Turkish as a foreign language (a qualitative research).
- The link between modification flexibility and organizational objectives: an empirical study on Jordanian manufacturing companies.
- Understanding information system failures from the complexity perspective.
- The effects of personality and cultural intelligence on international assignment effectiveness: a review.
- E-business barriers in Iran's free trade zones.
- Environment changes of Lampao Dam communities in Northeast Thailand.
- Factors affecting the standard of female education: a case study of senior secondary schools in the Kassena-Nankana district.
- The social adjustment of the Kuy people to a multicultural context in Southern Isan, Thailand.
- A qualitative study of factors associated with medical students' academic success.
- Economic implication of poverty alleviation programs on rural women in Ondo-Statecase study of Country Women Association of Nigeria.