Vol. 4 Nbr. 3, July 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Rural-urban migration and earning gains in Iran.
- Determinants of success within an Integrated Business Curriculum context: an econometric assessment.
- Favorableness-reality index.
- The logic of populist discourse and its cultural frame in Korea: an analysis of the former president Roh Moo-Hyun's reformist rhetoric.
- Electronic monitoring: the employees point of view.
- Disclosure of medical secrecy crime a study based on jordanian penal law.
- Poverty alleviation and sustainable development: the role of social capital.
- The random walk hypothesis for the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange: January 1998-November 2006.
- Investigating mechanisms of marginal settlement life improvement.
- Participation and decision making role of rural women in economic activities: a comparative study for members and non-members of the micro-credit organizations in Bangladesh.
- Trust in virtual universities.