Vol. 4 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Aggregate import demand and expenditure components in Ghana.
- The volatility and asymmetry of Won/Dollar exchange rate.
- The private sector's role in limiting unemployment in Jordan.
- Impact of foreign aid on economic development in Jordan (1990-2005).
- Effects of training on skill development of agricultural extension workers in Bangladesh: a case study in four upazilas (sub-district) under Kishoreganj district.
- A case study on journalistic coverage for Chinese issues in Saudi newspapers.
- The determinants of agricultural production and profitability in Akoko Land, Ondo-State, Nigeria.
- How Greece and Ireland have been positioned in the world developments since 1945: a French Regulation Approach.
- Combining ANP and TOPSIS concepts for evaluation the performance of property-liability insurance companies.
- How prepared are trainee teachers of University Putra Malaysia (UPM) to integrate computer technology in classroom teaching?
- Inciting striving speech (i.e., BS) and imperfect dialogical exchanges is exactly what is needed in higher education today.