Vol. 3 Nbr. 4, October 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Women empowerment through participation in aquaculture: experience of a large-scale technology demonstration project in Bangladesh.
- A story and a belief in spirit of Phoo (Grandpa) Loop: an access to resources of fishermen at the Ubon Rattana Dam, Khon Kaen, Thailand.
- Readiness in meeting globalization challenges: a case of accounting firms in Malaysia.
- Auditors compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs): evidence form Jordan.
- The determinants of urban household poverty in Malaysia.
- Does subjective class predict the causal attribution for poverty?
- Assessing employability skills of technical-vocational students in Malaysia.
- Sociopolitical instability and capital accumulation in developing countries: cross country pooled data evidence.
- Human resource development strategies: the Malaysian scenario.
- An engineer's mathematical approach to designing an emergency room decontamination area for weapons of mass destruction casualties.
- Impacts of physical and psychological abuse of children on family demographic variables.
- Investigating the causality Granger relationship between the rates of interest and inflation in Iran.
- How do teachers diagnosis and percept child maltreatment?
- Towards a theory and view of teaching compressed and abbreviated research methodology and statistics courses.