Vol. 3 Nbr. 3, July 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ten common misunderstandings, misconceptions, persistent myths and urban legends about likert scales and likert response formats and their antidotes.
- Why do people use their cars: a case study in Malaysia.
- Governance and democratic procedures in the Information Society Era.
- Sample selection analysis of wage equation for women in ondo state Nigeria.
- Effects of collateral pledges in reducing credit risks - confronting banks in jordan, as lending institutions.
- Old and modern construction materials in Yemen: the effect in building construction in Sana'a.
- HIV/AIDS prevention knowledge among youth in cape town, South Africa.
- An analysis of death using the National Longitudinal Mortality Study.
- Stress and job satisfaction among air force military pilots.