Vol. 2 Nbr. 4, October 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Determining relationships among the adoption parameters of computers and internet in agriculture: an application of probit model.
- How youth in India and Lebanon rate their intelligence.
- A price survey comparison of alcoholic beverages with the five basic food groups in Paraiba, Brazil.
- The international law classification as an understanding of the built of international law.
- Improving the psychology undergraduate curriculum in developing countries: a personal note with illustrations from Brazil.
- Risks and realities: Rochester area lesbians' perceived risk of aquiring Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- A face concern approach to conflict management--a Malaysian perspective.
- Making sense of industrial accidents: the role of job satisfaction.