Nbr. 12, March - March 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- "Applauding the Good and Condemning the Bad": The Christian Herald and Varieties of Protestant Response to Hollywood in the 1950s.
- Belief in the Media: Cultural Perspectives on Media and Christianity.
- Big Brother, Pilgrimage and the Ndembu of Zambia: Examining the Big Brother Phenomenon through the Anthropology of Religion.
- Following Gandalf: Epic Battles and Moral Victory in the Lord of the Rings.
- Noise and Spirit: The Religious and Spiritual Sensibilities of Rap Music.
- Re-sexualizing the Magdalene: Dan Brown's Misuse of Early Christian Documents in The Da Vinci Code.
- Secular Versus Religious Fans: Are they Different?: An Empirical Examination.
- Solving the Da Vinci Code Mystery .
- The Gospel According to Disney: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust .
- Under the Influence? The Bible, Culture and Nick Cave.