Vol. 8 Nbr. 5, September - September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Guest editor.
- Introduction: rethinking Wole Soyinka: 81 years of protracted engagement.
- From Chibok with love.
- The arrogance of faith and religious imperialism: Soyinka's radical theistic humanism and generous tolerance.
- Two chains, one choice: Soyinka and the quest for freedom from the twin plagues of political and religious maladies in Samarkand and other markets I have known.
- Unto these hills: Soyinka's spiritual journey in Idanre.
- A pragmatic analysis of Nigerianisms in the English usage in Soyinka's Death and the King's Horseman.
- Proverbs as cultural semiotics in Soyinka's Death and the King's Horseman.
- Between Madmen and Specialists and The Beatification of Area Boy: a comparison of style.
- A bibliography of secondary sources on Wole Soyinka, 1988-1990: a work in progress.
- Wole Soyinka: chronology and selected bibliography.