Vol. 6 Nbr. 6, December - December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Afrikology and community: restorative cultural practices in East Africa.
- Reconsidering the crisis of confidence in indigenous African conflict resolution approaches: a postcolonial critique.
- Examining African languages as tools for national development: the case of Kiswahili.
- Ghana's contribution to the promotion of Kiswahili: challenges and prospects for African unity.
- School knowledge and everyday knowledge: why the binary conceptualization?
- On mchongoano and riddles in Kenya.
- Rethinking the ideas of pan-Africanism and African unity: a theoretical perspective of Kwame Nkrumah's leadership traits and decision making.
- Fractal complexity in Alexander Crummell's The Future of Africa.
- Contours of African studies in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and South Africa.
- Acculturation of Nigerian immigrants in Minnesota.
- Introduction of political education for the propagation of democracy in Africa: the perspective of an African academic.
- Books available for review.
- Afrocentric Teacher-Research: Rethinking Appropriateness and Inclusion.
- Young, James and Itihari Toure, eds.: Asa: Honoring His Life and Work.
- Frantz Fanon in South Africa and beyond: a critical review of Nigel Gibson's Fanonian Practices in South Africa.
- A review of The Performative Sustainability of Race.
- Not 'change we can believe in': Barack Obama as a neoliberal.
- Neoliberalism in blackface: Barack Obama and deracialization, 2007-2012.
- The role of wealth and neoliberalism in Barack Obama's selection, election, and presidency.