Vol. 12 Nbr. 9, March 2019
- Black Lives Matter: Culturally Sustaining, Responsive, and Relevant Pedagogy in Higher Education.
- Songs caged birds sing: Letters between brothers and sisters.
- When Black Rights Do Not Matter: A Historical Analysis of Civil Litigation and 'Equal Protections Under Law'.
- Spatializing blackness in New Mexico.
- Education, Art, and The Black Public Sphere.
- Naming, Race, and White Supremacy in the Teaching of Religion and Islam: Incorporating Intersectional Interventions.
- Intersectionality in the Classroom: Black Lives Matter as a Consummate Example.
- "If There Is Common Rough Work to Be Done, Call on Me:" Tracing the Legacy of Frances Ellen Watkins Harper in the Black Lives Matter Era.
- Black Lives Matter: Grace P. Campbell and Claudia Jones--An analysis of the Negro Question, Self-Determination, Black Belt Thesis.