Vol. 12 Nbr. 8, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Human Hair: Intrigues and Complications.
- Gender and Hair Politics: An African Philosophical Analysis.
- ... The Hairs of Your Head Are All Numbered: Symbolisms of Hair and Dreadlocks in the Boboshanti Order of Rastafari.
- The Policing of Black Women's Hair in the Military.
- "Don't Touch My Hair": Problematizing Representations of Black Women in Canada.
- Spatial Realities of Salon Cultures Among Female Undergraduates of The University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Gender Role Reversal in Hairdressing Profession and Female Clients' Perception of Male Hairdressers in Ibadan North Local Government Area, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Growing Lawless Hair in White Australia.
- You Will.