Vol. 12 Nbr. 5, November 2018
- In Memoriam: Aretha Franklin.
- Living and Singing Soul with Aretha: Respecting Our Awesome and Soulful Selves.
- Nigeria's 2018 Olojo Festival: Time for African Americans to "Come Home".
- H.E. Kofi Attah Annan-Busumuru (1938-2018), 7th Secretary General of the United Nations: A Personal Appreciation.
- From Brain-Drain to Brain-Gain: The African-Diaspora Community and Development in Africa.
- Kumina in Rural South-Eastern Jamaica: Beyond Resistance to Antithetical-Hegemonic-Subsumption.
- Continuity and Change in the Funeral Culture of the Umuna People in Nigeria from Pre-Colonial Times to 2000 A.D.
- African Renaissance, a Solar Epistemological and Religious Imperative for Afrocentricity.
- Jesus' Fulfilment of the Law in Matthew 5:17: A Panacea for Breaking the Law in Africa.
- The Communicative Genre of Traditional Public Comforting: Perspectives on Traditional Bukusu Religion in Kenya.
- Local Government Strides in Social Cohesion: Integrating the Fulani into the Fabrics of Community Life in Bamenda Province, British Southern Cameroons.
- When the White Man Goes Away ..., the 1916 Bongo Riot and the Chiefs; African Response to Colonial Administration in Eastern Upper Gold Coast.
- Kwasi Wiredu's Critique of Marxism: Its Philosophical Application to the "African Socialism" via Nkrumah, Nyerere and Toure.
- African Indigenous Languages and the Advancement of African Philosophy.
- The Application of Ethical Principles in Treating Juju Believing Nigerian Sex Trade Survivors.