Vol. 12 Nbr. 3, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Zimbabwe: The Royal Residence.
- Memory, Identity and Power in Contemporary Zimbabwe: Movement for Democratic Change Electoral Narratives and Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front Counter-Discourse.
- The Third Chimurenga in Zimbabwe: Articulating the Achievements Attained and Challenges Faced by Female Beneficiaries of A1 Farms in Selected Districts of Midlands Province in Zimbabwe.
- An Analysis of How Language Contact Influenced Changes in Address Norms: The Case of Tshivenda in Zimbabwe.
- Traversing the Sociolinguistic: The Status of Languages Spoken in Southern and Southeast Zimbabwe.
- Challenges and Complexities Faced by Teachers and Learners in the Teaching and Learning of Cultural Aspects of the Ndebele Language in the Gwanda South District of Zimbabwe.
- The Capacity Building Programme of the Government of Zimbabwe: Opening Opportunities to the Teaching of Minority Languages in Schools in Zimbabwe.
- Number Sayings, Numerology and Myths in Shona Culture in Zimbabwe.
- Unhu/Ubuntu and the Shona Economy: Teaching the Traditional Economic Ethos in Zimbabwean Secondary Schools through Patrick Chakaipa's Pfumo Reropa.
- Biblical Echoes and Allusions: Proverbs as Intertextual Pathways in Patrick Chakaipa's Pfumo Reropa.
- An Afrocentric Analysis of Some Zimbabwean Proverbs and Sayings.
- Arts and Culture in the 'Royal Residence'.
- Stories of Struggle: The Intractability of Early African Fiction from Nascent African Nationalism in Rhodesia.