Vol. 11 Nbr. 8, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- David L. Horne: Biographical Reflections, A Living Pan African Scholar-Activist.
- Frantz Fanon's Engagement with Hegel's Master-Slave Dialectic.
- Cyberspace Abuse and the Proliferation of Poverty in Nigeria: Investigating the Paradox of Social-Economic Development.
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters statement on the transition of apartheid activist and icon, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela.
- The Creation and Concept of Europe and the Ideological Germs of Racism.
- Past and Present African-Centered African American Scholar Activists in the African American Community: An Introductory Biographical Resume.
- Nadine Gordimer's The House Gun: A Postmodern Text.
- Philosophy and the Rise of Ultra-Nationalism in Contemporary Euro-American Politics.
- Devolution without Devolution: Centralized Police Service Implications in a Decentralized Government in Kenya.
- The Admiration and Complementary Africana Historical Scholarship of W.E.B. Du Bois and Joel Augustus Rogers.
- Culture and Participation in Physical Education and Sport: The Case of Tertiary Female Students in Masvingo, Zimbabwe.
- Retrospective: George Washington Carver.
- Africa's Inspiring Innovators Show What the Future Could Hold.
- Relevant Books.
- The George Washington Carver Museum.
- A Statement on the Assassination of Marielle Franco Presente from students of Africology 344: Global Black Social Movements at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (April 16, 2018) Department of Africology.
- Pan African Alliance on Media & Information Literacy.
- The Global Alliance for Partnerships on Media and Information Literacy.
- The Association of Black Psychologists, Inc.