Vol. 10 Nbr. 9, October - October 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ninety Years of Struggle, Suffering and Sacrifice: A speech delivered August 12, 2017 on the occasion of the Zondeni Veronica Sobukwe Tribute Lecture held at the Mofolo Arts Centre in Soweto, Azania (South Africa).
- The Ssenteza Kajubi Legacy: The Promotion of Teaching Kiswahili in Uganda.
- Re-empowering Indigenous Principles for Conflict Resolution in Africa: Implications for the African Union.
- In Search of Contact: Rhetorical Questions in the Communicative Frame of the Funeral Sermon.
- A Critical Analysis of the Exploratory Art of Kunle Adeyemi.
- Assessing Law 70: A Fanonian Critique of Ethnic Recognition in the Republic of Colombia.
- Tom Mboya and the African Student Airlifts: Inclusion, Equity and Higher Education Among Kenyan Women and Men.
- Beyond Terrorism and State Polity: Assessing the Significance of Salafi Jihad Ideology in the Rise of Boko Haram.
- Robert Mangaliso Sobukwe: 1959 Pan Africanist Congress Inaugural Speech.
- Old Oyo or Ijebu-Oyo Pottery: The Vessels of Oke-Eri.
- An Ethiopian Tent: Garveyism and the Roots of Caribbean Labor Radicalism.
- Omoluabi: Re-thinking the Concept of Virtue in Yoruba Culture and Moral System.
- Sankofa: Go Back and Fetch It, Notes on Afrocentric Pedagogy.
- Naming in Master's Thesis Acknowledgements within Two Ghanaian University Departments.
- Postulates on United States Foreign Policy Toward Ghana: An Exegesis.
- The Case of Elim Mission 'Massacre' During Zimbabwe's Liberation War: Will the Truth Ever be Known?
- Afro-Cuban, African-American Solidarity Movements and the Future of Cuba: An African-Centered Political Ecology Perspective.
- Foreign Intervention Predicament in Africa: Deploying Fanonian Psychoanalysis.
- Philosophy and Violence in Post-Colonial Zimbabwe.
- Relevant Books.
- Afrocentricity International Salutes the Life of Bankie F. Bankie.
- Next Generation Social Sciences in Africa.
- W.E.B. Du Bois Papers: Special Collections & University Archives University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Human Development Resource Centre Vision Statement for Open Access Publication of Africa-Centric Literature/Texts and Tools.
- The Loewentheil Collection of African American Photographs: Cornel University.