Vol. 10 Nbr. 7, September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Nii Narku Quaynor: Father of the Internet in Africa.
- Electoral Violence, Disability and Internal Displacement: A Critical Assessment of Popular Participation in Nigeria.
- Communication and Peace Building: The 2015 Presidential Elections in Nigeria.
- Violence and Xenophobia in South Africa: Shakespeare, Thomas Mofolo's Chaka, and Welcome Msomi's uMabatha: the Zulu Macbeth.
- Assessing the Unit Committee Model in the Decentralization Programme of Ghana: The Case of the Eastern Region.
- The International Status of Kiswahili: The Parameters of Braj Kachru's Model of World Englishes.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein's Critique of Metaphysics: Implication and Relevance for African Philosophy.
- Ancestors, Elders and Power in Traditional African Societies: Ogunyemi's The Vow and the Question of Suicide.
- Nina Simone in Liberia.
- Proving Genocide in Ethiopia: The Dolus Specialis of Intent to Destroy a Group.
- Proverbs in Lubukusu and Ekegusii in Kenya: Empowering or Disempowering for Women and Girls?
- Body Size in Indigenous Oral Knowledge among the Yoruba in Southwestern Nigeria.
- Education in an Unfamiliar Language: Impact of Teachers' Limited Language Proficiency on Pedagogy, a Situational Analysis of Upper Primary Schools in Kenya.
- Beauty and Education: Two Prerequisites for Africa's Rebirth in Ayi Kwei Armah's Major Fiction.
- Deception in Police-Suspect Interaction in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The Concept of Beauty in African Philosophy.
- National Consciousness in Early Intellectual Work in the Gold Coast.
- Dismantling Slavery: Frederick Douglass, William Lloyd Garrison, and the Formation of Abolitionist Discourse, 1841-1851.
- Relevant Books.
- Final Communique of the Second Kwame Nkrumah Pan-African Intellectual and Cultural Festival at the Institute of African Studies University of Ghana in Accra, Ghana.
- Ngugi wa Thiong'o: UCLA James S. Coleman Memorial Lecture.
- African Union Right to Freedom of Information and Expression on the Internet in Africa Resolution.
- Press Statement of the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights on the Human Rights Situation in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.