Vol. 10 Nbr. 5, July - July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Transdisciplinarity in Africology: Demonstrating Elasticity and Durability.
- Wrongfully Convicted, Rightfully Exonerated: The Lives of Cornelius Dupree Jr. and Anthony Massingill.
- Teaching Shona Culture in Secondary Schools: A Case for Masvingo Urban Schools in Zimbabwe.
- Political Persuasion Through Cultural Appeal: An Analysis of Radio Commercials of the 2015 Election in Oyo State, South-West, Nigeria.
- The Interaction of Law and Religion in Central Nigerian Societies.
- Solar Religion: A Scientific Source of African Normative Ethics.
- The Entanglement of Shari'Ah Application in South-Western Nigeria.
- The Third Peaceful Transfer of Power and Democratic Consolidation in Ghana.
- Synergizing Culture: African American Cultural Recovery through African Name Acquisition and Usage.
- Jazz is African Diasporic Music: Reconfiguring the Uniquely American Definition of Jazz.
- Water and Sanitation in East Africa: Perspectives from Africana Feminism.
- Relevant Books.
- The Institute of the Black World 21st Century Statement on the Crisis in Buenaventura, Colombia.
- Professor Horace Campbell: University of Ghana Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies Installed.
- Boniface I. Obichere Papers: 1959-1996.
- SNCC Digital Gateway.
- African and African American Studies: Stanford University.
- Africana Studies: Cornell University.
- The Department of African American Studies: Northwestern University.
- African American Studies and African Diaspora Studies: University of California, Berkeley.
- African American and African Studies: The Ohio State University.