Vol. 10 Nbr. 10, November - November 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Internet Access and Usage in the African World: Articulating a Progressive African Centered Digital Ecosystem.
- The 2016 Internet Society Report: Areas of Impact and Concern for the Future of the Internet.
- Uproar Over Internet Shutdowns: Governments Cite Incitements to Violence, Exam Cheating and Hate Speech.
- Internet Diffusion and Government Intervention: The Parody of Sustainable Development in Africa.
- Appraisal Resources in Select WhatsApp Political Broadcast Messages in the 2015 Presidential Election Campaign in Nigeria.
- The Powers and Limits of New Media Appropriation in Authoritarian Contexts: A Comparative Case Study of Oromo Protests in Ethiopia.
- Internet Access to Caribbean Government Information on Homeschooling: A Preliminary Case Study of Barbados.
- African-Centered Internet Literacy: An Ubuntugogy Metadata Approach.
- Social Media: Towards the Realisation of A Global Stance for the African Voice.
- Teaching Afrocentricity Through E-Clustering.
- Information Seeking Behavior among Undergraduates Students Engaged in Twitter.
- Internet Access in Nigeria: Mobile Phones, Issues, and Millennials.
- Women in Information Technology Innovation in Africa.
- Gagliardone, Iginio. The Politics of Technology in Africa: Communication, Development, and Nation-Building in Ethiopia.
- Salawu, Abiodun, Chibita, Monica, Sarantakos, eds. Indigenous Language Media, Language Politics and Democracy in Africa.
- Langmia, Kehbuma. Globalization and Cyberculture: An Afrocentric Perspective.
- Ndemo, Bitange and Tim Weiss, eds. Digital Kenya: An Entrepreneurial Revolution in the Making.
- Mutoni, Divine. A Revolutionary Connectivity: Internet Access as the Ultimate Human Right and Socioeconomic Force.
- Olukotun, Ayo and Sharon Adetutu Omotoso, eds. Political Communication in Africa.
- Mutsvairo, Bruce, ed. Digital Activism in the Social Media Era: Critical Reflections on Emerging Trends in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Wendy Willems, Wendy and Winston Mano, eds. Everyday Media Culture in Africa: Audiences and Users.
- Fixed and Mobile Broadband in Africa: An Executive Summary.