Vol. 1 Nbr. 8, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Full circle: engaging African Diaspora discourse and dialogue.
- Chinua Achebe in Jamaica: speaking his mind.
- Chinua Achebe: a bio-bibliographic review.
- Patriarchal symbolic order: the syllables of power as accentuated in Waswahili poetry.
- African-Americans and American foreign policy: "voices in the wilderness: the role and influences of African-American citizens in the development and formation of foreign policy 1919-1944".
- At the sources of the contemporary African state: late XIX century polity and society in Monrovia and Freetown.
- The two West Africas: the two historical phases of the West African brain drain.
- Kwame Nkrumah and political marketing: locating campaign strategy in modern political campaigning.
- Insights into Benin traditional methods of disease prevention.
- The testimony of William Hunter Dammond: the first African American graduate of the university of Pittsburgh.
- American Africans in Ghana: black expatriates and the civil rights era.
- Last Grave at Dimbaza.
- Profit and nothing but.
- Contemporary challenges in Colombia: an Afro-Colombian perspective.