Vol. 46 Nbr. 1, March - March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Combating inhibitors of quality research outputs at the University of Cape Town.
- Measuring interactions among research grant recipients through social network analysis: insights into evaluating and improving research collaborations.
- Key considerations in organizing and structuring university research.
- Responsible conduct of research: not just for researchers.
- Into the looking glass: psychological contracts in research administration.
- Considerations for elementary schools and university collaborations: a guide to implementing counseling research.
- A multi-case study of research using mobile imaging, sensing and tracking technologies to objectively measure behavior: ethical issues and insights to guide responsible research practice.