Vol. 45 Nbr. 1, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Trends in United States biological materials oversight and Institutional Biosafety Committees.
- A qualitative case study exploring the nature of New Managerialism in UK higher education and its impact on individual academics' experience of doing research.
- The resource allocation program at the University of California, San Francisco: getting more from intramural funding bucks.
- Research synergy: the Graduate School of Public Health, the SDSU Research Foundation, and San Diego State University.
- Innovation U 2.0 Reinventing University Roles in a Knowledge Economy.